Terms and conditions
1. General Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- That the information you supply to us is true, correct, accurate and complete;
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- You have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services;
If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
2. REFATOR Content
The REFATOR website and Services are the property of REFATOR (“REFATOR Content”) and are protected by all applicable copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You acknowledge and agree that the REFATOR Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of REFATOR. Any reproduction, modification, copying, or distribution of the REFATOR Content without REFATOR’s express written permission is strictly prohibited. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying REFATOR Content. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions herein, REFATOR may grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to access and use our Services. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the REFATOR Content. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by REFATOR or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted herein.
3. Restricted Locations
You may not use the Services if you are located in, or a citizen or resident of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction where your use of the Services would be illegal or otherwise violate any applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are not a citizen or resident of any such jurisdiction. You also may not use the Services if you are located in, or a citizen or resident of, any other jurisdiction where we have determined, at our discretion, to prohibit use of the Services (list below). We may implement controls to restrict access to the Services. You will comply with this Section even if our methods to prevent use of the Services are not effective or can be bypassed.
When you create an account with REFATOR, you represent and warrant that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your REFATOR account.
5. User Conduct
You will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the REFATOR Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to our Services) or use any service to manipulate your computer or other device to gain any advantage on any of our programs and Services. Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate written agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell our Services for any purpose. You further agree that your use of the Services shall not be fraudulent or deceptive, or unlawful, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion. You agree to comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- use scripts or any form of automation or software to access or utilize any of the features of our website;
- use a proxy, VPN, Tor, or any other technology to bypass any country filters we have implemented to prevent certain users from accessing our website.
- access (or attempt to access) any of our Services by any means other than through the authorized interface that we provide at https://www.refator.com/
- Post spam links or post your referral link(s) on our Services or on any other website or application
- develop, distribute, make use of, or publicly inform other members of: “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs, web crawlers or other script or “cheat utility” or any similar software programs or applications;
- share your Account with any person other than the registered Account holder;
- maintain or use any false identity or multiple identities, or otherwise fail to participate in our Services using your real identity and accurate contact, demographic and other information;
- submit any personal information (name, email, zip code, etc.), payment information (credit card number and connected information), or other information which we determine in our sole discretion to have been false, inaccurate or otherwise invalid in connection with any use of our Services;
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate or share information that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, hateful or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate;
- upload or transmit, or attempt to upload or transmit, files that contain viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service, other users’ computers, or access to or functionality of the Services;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information in any manner that infringes any intellectual property right, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- attempt to obtain account information, or other private information from other users;
- improperly use support channels to make false or frivolous reports to REFATOR or to communicate with our customer support representatives in a disrespectful, belligerent or inappropriate manner;
- abuse any of our Services in a manner that does not reflect normal or appropriate human usage;
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any error, miscue or bug that gives an unintended advantage;
- Violate or encourage others to violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal or unauthorized activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for our Services. If you find an Error, we kindly request that you report it to our team by sending us a message on [email protected]
Doing any of the above can result in loss of earnings and/or termination of your account.
6. Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are continuously engaged in developing and updating the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time, without prior notice and without any obligation to honor offers posted in error.
7. Assumption of Risk, Disclaimer, Release of REFATOR
Assumption of Risk
When using our Services you are voluntarily choosing to interact with and/or view websites or services of third parties unrelated to and have no affiliation or ownership or connection to REFATOR. You acknowledge that you are aware of the many risks associated with using, interacting, or viewing the websites or services of a third party and that if you do interact with a third party website, ad or service you do so at your own risk.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for websites or services you visit or create access to on or through the Service.
You hereby irrevocably waive, release and discharge any and all claims, whether known or unknown to you, against REFATOR, and its affiliates.
REFATOR disclaims any and all liability for the contents of the third party websites, advertisements or services found on or through its site. You acknowledge and agree that REFATOR shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third party websites, ads, goods or services available on or through our Services. You represent and warrant that you have the knowledge, experience, understanding, professional advice and information to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks.
You agree that you have had a reasonable opportunity to investigate the REFATOR Services, and all laws, rules, or regulations that may be applicable to your use of the Services and Content you share, and that you are not relying upon any statement of law or fact made by REFATOR relating to your use of the Services. The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
REFATOR, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors make NO warranty that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, in our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless REFATOR and its affiliates, licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
10. Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall REFATOR, or its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
In no event will REFATOR’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services exceed the amounts received by REFATOR in connection with your account within the twelve (12) month period prior to the event giving rise to the liability. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between you and REFATOR.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If any provision herein is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any one provision set forth herein shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision.
Effective date: March 02, 2021
REFATOR ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.refator.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
We use your data to provide and improve the Service.
- Service - Service means the https://www.refator.com website (“Site”) operated by REFATOR
- Personal Data - Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data - Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies - Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- You - You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you when you: use the Services, create an account on the Site, provide information to us on the Site, update or add information to your account, or participate in communications or dispute resolution regarding the Services.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) and the country code associated with it, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device and the country code associated with it, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
REFATOR uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Data Storage and Security
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data and Usage Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
REFATOR may disclose your data if such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of REFATOR
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As explained above, we collect Personal Information in various ways depending upon your use of our Site. We process Personal Information on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreements; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
Personal Information we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, partners, or service providers maintain facilities. Upon the start of enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will continue to ensure that transfers of Personal Information to a third country or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards as described in Article 46 of the GDPR.
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you are entitled to the following rights once the GDPR becomes effective. Please note, in order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with Personal Information prior to accessing any records containing information about you.
The Right to Access: You have the right to obtain information about our processing of personal data and a copy of your personal data that we store.
The Right to Rectify your Data. You have the right to request that we update your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The Right to Request Data Erasure: You have the right to have your Personal Information erased from our files if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or you believe your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
The Right to Restrict or Object to Our Processing: You have the right to restrict or object to our processing if we are processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest as an exercise of official authority (including profiling); using your data for direct marketing (including profiling); or processing your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
The Right to Lodge a Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with your data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities can be found on this website.
We may use third party vendors or service providers, financial partners, and hosting partners (“Service Providers”) to provide or facilitate the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate, enhance or improve our Service(s). These Service Providers have their own terms of service/use and privacy policies that you should read. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these Service Providers or other sites or services.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites or services that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
When using our Services you may click links to enter third party sites to view content or chat with bots. You should exercise caution and read the privacy policies of these third party sites and services to understand how the third parties collect, process, share and store your information. REFATOR does not endorse the content of any third party site and provides no warranty or guarantee to the accuracy of any information provided on that third party site, and REFATOR assumes no responsibility or liability for the content, privacy policies or data collection and use practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use any services on our Site.
- By sending a e-mail to: [email protected]